- UHS Constitution
- Anti-discrimination and Inclusiveness Policy
- Ideological Policy
- Consolidated Disciplinary Code
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Inclusion Policy
- UHS Sports Teams Policy
- UHS ICT & Social Media Policy
- IT Acceptable Use Policy
- Kashrut Policy
- Substance Abuse Policy
- Random Drug Testing Policy
- High School Awards Criteria Booklet
- PAIA MANUAL
- Parent Charter
- Nut Awareness Policy
New Uniform Rules
Tuesday 08H15 – 13h15
Wednesday 10h15 – 14h45
Thursday 08h15 – 13h15
If you have any order or stock level queries please contact Glenda Novis:
firstname.lastname@example.org | 021 286 3475
HOW TO ORDER YOUR SCHOOL UNIFORMS
There are 3 ways you can purchase products from the Uniform Shop:
Parcels will not be left at security for collection. You will need to note your chosen campus for delivery on check-out of your cart.
NOTE: WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILTY FOR PARCELS THAT GO MISSING
We cannot leave parcels for collection at the security office in Goldschmidt Avenue.
Please do not call security regarding any issues pertaining to the uniform shop or lost property.
THREE: Your child can come to the Uniform Shop during break – they can pay via SnapScan, Zapper, Cash or Debit/ Credit Card in store OR you can pay via EFT. Please send POP to email@example.com ahead of time.
Bank Details for EFT Payment:
United Herzlia School
Business Southern Peninsula
Account Number: 1232 015598
Branch Code: 123209
Note: for security reasons we do not keep credit card numbers on record – they are destroyed immediately.
- Returned within 3 months of purchase
- The item has NEVER been worn/ cleaned
- Is in good condition, with all tags for resale
- Have original invoice or slip and Order #
If you are returning parcels to the uniform shop through the internal messenger service please mark it very clearly and ensure that all exchange instructions are included – parent contact details and pupil’s name/ grade. This is irrespective of verbal telephone instructions/ emails sent to Glenda Novis.
BUY BACK BLAZERS
We will “buy back” your pre-loved Herzlia Blazer if we find it fit for resale for R200. You may also donate this item.
The blazer must be washed, in a good condition and sent in with the EFT form.
DONATING OF PRE-LOVED HERZLIA UNIFORMS – SECOND HAND STORE
You can donate your pre-loved school uniforms to the Herzlia Highlands Second Hand Store by dropping your items off at Highlands campus with security, clearly marked with your name.
Contact: Yucara Chait | firstname.lastname@example.org | 021286 3751
WINTER UNIFORM CHECKLIST
Primary School pupils can now wear the v-neck pullover jerseys. These are available from ages 5-6 upwards.
- V-NECK PULLOVER LONG SLEEVE JERSEY – Age 5 to 14
- V-NECK SLEEVELESS JERSEY – Age 11 to 14
- RAIN JACKET – Age 5 to 14
- SOFTSHELL JACKET – Age 5 to 12
- SCARF – KIDS
- GOLFER JNR LONG SLEEVE – Age 5 to 14
- GOLFER JNR LONG SLEEVE – S to XL
- CHINO TROUSERS – Age 5 to 14
- BLACK KNITTED COTTON TIGHTS * No 09-10 or 11-12 due to supplier stock shortage this season
- BLACK STOCKINGS – Age 5 to 1